• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cat Crap Coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that coffee tasted shitty...

http://www.catnews.com/nav.asp?id=978

A Canadian scientist claims to have proven that the world's most expensive coffee really does taste better because the beans it is produced from have been eaten and defecated by a wild cat.

The Montreal Gazette says Massimo Marcone used taste machines and humans to establish that there really is a difference in taste between Kopi Luwak beans that have and have not passed through a civet cat's digestive system.

The Ethiopian beans, which sell for more than 250 pounds per pound, are craved by coffee fanatics around the world who will often pay more than R65 for a cup of the coffee they produce.

"You're looking for a cappuccino. You could get a crappuccino," the University of Guelph professor said.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Dude, R65? No way. I'd definitely pay N55, possibly T20, but no way would I pay R65.

Guzim

crappuccino
Beavis.jpg

"I need crappuccino for my bunghole. Bungholio."

demon said:
Dude, R65? No way. I'd definitely pay N55, possibly T20, but no way would I pay R65.

Haha! Yeah, I was thinking that was way too many R's. T or N sure, but no way R.

Actually, I was wondering what they meant, and apparently:

R = South African Rand.
R65 is roughly $10 US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom