• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celebrities and Steroids

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPREME1

Banned
ManDudeChild said:
Oh dont be sorry, I just wanted it up a bit higher cause he's really acting like an ass to everyone and, well i'm enjoying it as much as you are :)

Kinda OT, but anyone else just instantly think "wanna hit him" when he has that look on his face? It's like the teeth are begging for it.

Yeah, he pisses me off just looking at him.

Meier

I'm definitely in the Bale took roids/HGH camp -- was talking to a coworker about it a few weeks ago in fact. I think he's amazing and a great actor, but I don't feel like that turn-around was natural.

ImperialConquest said:
He's massive. He used to be chubby in his early 20s... now he's in his early 30s and as busy as you can possibly be and looks like this?:

0_61_fifty_cent.jpg

steroids aren't some magical muscle making injections. You still have to work out HARD to get big like that, with or without steroids.

Bezz

Banned
Teddman said:
Yeah, I'll try that 'just eating' thing and see if my arms get to his size in BB.

He gained 100 lbs. of muscle in five months.
GTFO,

No way in hell he gained 100 lbs of muscle in 5 MONTHS lol. Even with steroids it takes years. Stop talking out of your ass, plskthxbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom