• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

bachikarn

This might not be too surprising. Did FSU play a single good team this year? Granted, the blew everyone the fuck out, but they look shell shocked. Like they have no experience playing a good team.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
How the hell did OU beat Bama? Auburn just looks bigger faster strong than Fraud State
We got Garcia'd by your QB. That and, as it turned out, our O-line was just as shitty as they looked in the opening game against VA Tech.

Whoa, he's playing? He was going to Alabama, but went Baseball. Guess he decided not to go back to Alabama.

LonestarSMT: It's that you are never here. Stick around, man. All these years, and nothing!

Sorry, man, i know. Was just too embarrassed for the seminoles of 2004-2009. I mean, i still rage thinking about rix, xavier, and weatherford.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
We got Garcia'd by your QB. That and, as it turned out, our O-line was just as shitty as they looked in the opening game against VA Tech.

and we didn't adjust back to screen passes, slants, and oh yeah, RUNNING.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Sorry, man, i know. Was just too embarrassed for the seminoles of 2004-2009. I mean, i still rage thinking about rix, xavier, and weatherford.

If I can make it through Fran/Shula (and would have done Dubose if GAF was around), then you could too :p

Talon

Remember CHRIS RIX.

CHRIS RIX played football at about the same time as MAURICE CLARETT who wore NUMBER 13 for the OHIO STATE BUCKEYES FOOTBALL TEAM.

Lonestar, do you remember who toted the rock for the OHIO STATE BUCKEYES in the year 2002?

Silkworm

I thought if the bucks played the noles, they would lose by 40. They played better against Clemson than I expected, and Miller was not 100%.

Oh, I suppose they could play a shoot out with FSU if that's what you are getting at. Miller is pretty hard to defend.

Top Bottom