• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
We can get right back in this with a successful opening drive in the second half. Tis game is far from over. If Jameis gets hot and the receivers actually become factors i think we win.

upset that there wasn't this multichannel presentation all this time.

Ratings will be confusing to figure out for this, though :lol

They probably all count the same: if you're watching any of them, the game gets the ratings; then broken down by channel after that. I like the guys on ESPNEWS okay enough. Just as much as Kirk and Brent, at least.

Well, halftime. What do you think, CFBGAF? We got a game or was that TD fool's gold for FSU?

Good call whoever said Winston looks like McNair. I see that too.

Talon

Millen Around is my favorite mid-game segment.

Watching Matt Millen lounging around on his massive ranch paid for by the Ford family must be cathartic for Lions fans.

yuraya

FSU needs to force some 3 n outs in the 2nd half otherwise Auburn will runaway with this one. If they can't stop the run Auburn justs moves the chains and milks the clock. Need to force 3 n outs or get some turnovers otherwise Noles are done. Regardless how good Winston does in 2nd half

Silkworm

Well, halftime. What do you think, CFBGAF? We got a game or was that TD fool's gold for FSU?

Good call whoever said Winston looks like McNair. I see that too.

I say if Winston can get on track, FSU has a lot of good running backs to use so if they can mix it up I expect them to score after the half-time and make it a game. Now FSU's defense? Not sure but perhaps they'll adjust to Auburn's running offense and hold it in check but I feel less sure about FSU's defense than I do about their offense.

Draxal

Millen Around is my favorite mid-game segment.

Watching Matt Millen lounging around on his massive ranch paid for by the Ford family must be cathartic for Lions fans.

Millen is the worst person alive, he's the number one offender of the PSU cult right now.

Draconian

Hahaha, JFF just said Winston needed to settle down. Has he ever settled down once? He looked like he wanted to rip someone's head off against Duke and then took his anger out on the Duke defense. :p

I love Spielman. Someone suggested doing a show like Gruden does with QBs, only with defenders, and YES!

I think he's lost his edge a little. The game has changed a bit. I don't entirely trust his opinion anymore.

I'm only making this post because he used to be my favorite for a number of years. I'm allowed. ;)

Draconian

Nick Saban wasting valuable recruiting time by doing the halftime show. This clown should be on the hot seat next year for sure.

cdyhybrid

Hahaha, JFF just said Winston needed to settle down. Has he ever settled down once? He looked like he wanted to rip someone's head off against Duke and then took his anger out on the Duke defense. :p

JFF harnesses his energy to make plays though. Winston is all over the place.

DominoKid

Winston ain't nice like JFF though. He needs to settle down.

ag-my001

Do any of the ESPN feeds have that guy with the huge bet at high odds on Auburn? I want to see how he holds up as the clock winds down.

Top Bottom