• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

andycapps

832191061.gif

Pimpwerx

Wow! Huge miss for Winston on that wheel route. He had a blocker downfield. That guy would still be running right now. PEACE.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/832191061.gif?1389066007

I just started my first season in NCAA 14 today. Lost to UGA just like real life lol. 16-7 because I'm horrible at offense but great at defense. No injuries to UGA yet in my season!

Go Tigers (god forgive me)

andycapps

I just started my first season in NCAA 14 today. Lost to UGA just like real life lol. 16-7 because I'm horrible at offense but great at defense. No injuries to UGA yet in my season!

Go Tigers (god forgive me)
Wait just like real life? Did you play?

This espn news feed is great. I love their commentary and break down of what is happening.

Meier

Kind of at a loss as to why Jameis isn't shoveling some of those balls off to the receiver when he scrambles. Had a few chances thus far but he's decided to hold onto it every time.

Arkos

How so? Turned on the game, FSU is still getting their asses kicked.

Turned it back off.

The mo is slowly shifting. It could be worth paying attention to... ?

SECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSEC

ag-my001

I really need to go to sleep for work tomorrow, but I have this feeling it'll be a mad shootout as soon as I turn off the TV.

andycapps

I really need to go to sleep for work tomorrow, but I have this feeling it'll be a mad shootout as soon as I turn off the TV.
I think I'm going to sleep now actually. It's going to be brutally cold tomorrow and it'll be a hard enough day without being really tired. Not really invested in this game. Go Noles though.

Silkworm

I wonder has a spidercam ever been hit by a punt/pass? It seems like it must have happened at least once and if it happens then what? Oh well.

Arkos

Wait just like real life? Did you play?

Did I play in the actual game when y'all beat us this year? No I did not, unfortunately. I did play the game in NCAA 14 where UGA beat USC 16-7. Are you just being mean? Damn Georgia fans :p

Edit: I'm no football player if you were being serious, sorry

Top Bottom