• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
GOOD GAWD, GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY! BAMA HAS BROKEN THE SOONERS IN HALF! SOMEBODY STOP THE DAMN MATCH!

Don't forget that Bama would be a Triple H level heel in Jr's eyes. So you need some DON'T YOU DO THIS, THATS A HUMAN BEING. YOU BASTARD

I feel bad for Oklahoma even though i hate them.
2001 still stings a bit I guess? Hey, I get it. I will always hate UConn forever and ever amen.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
dangerous, but good play by April Justin's #1 son

Truly: JR already gave Alabama The Undertaker role in the NCAA

cashman

Banned
Chip Brown is also saying that UT is focusing on Mora Jr. GOD PLEASE NO

I just can't see one of these major recruits committing to Texas at this point with absolutely no idea who their coach will be.

Yeah, thats why I want to see them make the hire as quick as possible. (No Mora pls)

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Don't forget that Bama would be a Triple H level heel in Jr's eyes. So you need some DON'T YOU DO THIS, THATS A HUMAN BEING. YOU BASTARD

2001 still stings a bit I guess? Hey, I get it. I will always hate UConn forever and ever amen.

I hate Tennessee too. Stupid Tee Martin.

cdyhybrid

Wait, so this wasn't a joke and she actually appeared again this year? I thought it was a figure of speech for a mom who hates her son's choice.

Jesus AJ, what a shit throw.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

Doesn't matter, he loves his Sooners like he loves STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN, and Taker's been a heel many times

Whoops on AJ. Thats something that Bikertaker would do.

Lkr

AJ was a deserving Heisman finalist guys
ESPN's camera work has been horrible this bowl season. they didn't even get the camera down field until the ball was caught

Top Bottom