• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
LF to Bama would be 21-0 level.

It's not going to happen, but for some of them it would be worse. It would be devastating for LSU. They are THIN at RB, because they didn't take one last year as part of their pitch to Fournette.

Getting both Brown and Humphrey would be HUGE not only for Bama football, but for Bama track as well.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
It's not going to happen, but for some of them it would be worse. It would be devastating for LSU. They are THIN at RB, because they didn't take one last year as part of their pitch to Fournette.

Getting both Brown and Humphrey would be HUGE not only for Bama football, but for Bama track as well.

I still don't know where the room on the roster/class is for more guys. But, I say that every year, and it works out.

Charlie Potter ‏@Charlie_Potter 3m
Oh my.. RT @clintgannon: "It's not that I'm not excited to play Auburn, it's just that I'm glad it's not Alabama." - Jimbo Fisher

lulwut

fucking kickers mayne

Lonestar

They did it last summer up until the Vandy-rape scandal broke.

Franklin should be on everyone's coaching list. Dude can make a 4-5 player Rape scandal disappear. Even one that features collusion from himself and the coaching staff. That's a rare gift.

Lonestar

Christian Miller ‏@ChristianMillr 12m
#Bama fans we are getting a very good CB very soon!

pleasepleaseplease

Tabor and Brown announcing sometime soon, so either of those will be great

ag-my001

I never follow recruiting any more than a vague knowledge of overall rank, but I will always accept a slot receiver named 'Speedy'.

Lonestar

Miller's spot on the team depends on Brown, then.

Crazy he'd pick Arizona, when he could just keep going further west and his USCw, UCLA, etc.

Rich and Rita? Seriously?

Freak Johnson from LSU is going to the NFL

JHall

How pissed would Florida fans be if Jimbo went to Texas and we got Charlie Strong.

robert-baratheon-fuck-it-game-of-thrones.gif

Lonestar

TD's ceased to exist, and LF hasn't chosen yet.

I shouldn't be expecting anything, but I've got butterflies not felt since Julio's choice of Alabama over Oklahoma.

Well Kathryn Webb has already been shown in the seats. I hope Muesberger can contain himself this time.

edit: Muesberger doesn't have the call. poor guy

Top Bottom