• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

pxleyes

Banned
That may do it. Not the position 'bama wants to be in. Will be lucky to get the ball back, and at that point they will be down 2-3 scored with maybe 5 min left.

if Knight doesn't declare for the NFL draft then he's a dummy , ah a freshman . then I'm a dummy

Flynn esque career game :p

AJ's girl is gone after the game ;)

Take notes, AJ. That's how you throw it away if you can't get out of the pocket.

Knight is really impressive. Get the feeling he's going to throw a killer INT soon-ish though.

e: phew

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So if you're the Bama D, do you cheap shot Knight to shake him up or just play it straight. I'm not talking injury, just a good blasting

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I know they won't call it, but a slant or a HB screen would be nice, cause it's been heavy pass blitzes for awhile now.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Should we get the ball back, I don't want to see a running back not named Henry in the backfield.

impirius

Yep. Pathetic. Great conference, yes. Making the new playoff an all-SEC playoff? BS.
Don't worry. It'll be 3 SEC teams and UCF!

I'm way behind on the game feed, but man, Bama has had no answer for the OU pressure. By the time the blocking back starts his route, AJ is already in panic mode. Can you get quick scores off screens somehow?

Kevtones

Oregon blows out Texas
Texas blows out Oklahoma
Oklahoma potentially beats Bama

threeballz dictates that Oregon did infact 'want Bama'

Top Bottom