• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Alabama is going to tie the game. Then oklahoma is going to try for a long field goal with 1 second remaining and come up short.

But Saban will have forgotten to put a defender back to receive it.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
If OU throws back to back picks here then I will believe there is a football god and he LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES to troll the underdogs.

Silkworm

Will the clock strike midnight for Knight? Hmmm, about time I suppose. :-D

Come on Stoops, start calling some conservative plays! :-D

bachikarn

Big 10 probably has the two best wins - vs. UGA and Stanford. Wisconsin might've beaten SCAR too if their qb didn't go down.

I'll def give you MSU over Stanford, but beating UGA is not impressive. UGA has been injury ridden all year and their starting QB was out this year. They aren't exactly a great football team this year.

Slurmer

Banned
I'll def give you MSU over Stanford, but beating UGA is not impressive. UGA has been injury ridden all year and their starting QB was out this year. They aren't exactly a great football team this year.

Yep. It's a tough call. There haven't been many good bowl matchups, and the only big upset is UCF over Oregon.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I guess nobody else's video feed just dropped? Every other channel on my cable works fine but ESPN is just solid black right now.

::edit::
Back now.

Knight seriously has more football smarts as a freshman than a lot of aspiring NFL quarterbacks do (looking at you, Weeden). That step back to avoid the batted ball on the WR screen is case in point.

He'll assuredly go through the typical young QB screwups at some point, but I like what I see.

Silkworm

OU with the timeout. Better come out with something useful or you just saved Bama a timeout.

Edit: OU with a 15 yrd play. Guess that timeout was worth it. ;-)

Unless there is a fumble (OU would be dumb to throw it here) this game is over.
???

A stop gets Bama the ball back with ~2:20 left. The clock stops on 1st downs. The Bama running back is basically unstoppable.

If OK doesn't get a 1st, it's probably going to OT.

Top Bottom