• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 5 |OT| Searching for evidence that Kentucky has ever beaten Florida

Velcro Fly

RIP Joe

You meant everything to this football program and to this university. You took an engineering school and made them into a respectable football program again. You got people in what was largely a basketball state excited for football instead. I will forever should Boiler Up because of you. Thanks for all the great memories.

;-;

Slo

RIP Joe

You meant everything to this football program and to this university. You took an engineering school and made them into a respectable football program again. You got people in what was largely a basketball state excited for football instead. I will forever should Boiler Up because of you. Thanks for all the great memories.

;-;

What's this?

Velcro Fly

Weird that as a fan of neither I'm rooting for GT to win now and in another couple hours I'll be rooting for UGA to beat Tennessee.

Absolutely shocked that UNC is getting worked this hard. Yikes.

Medium shocked that our rush D is so flimsy looking today. Kentucky did work on the ground last week, too.

Joey Kaufman&#8207 said:
USC was held to 327 total yards by Washington State last night, its lowest since last season’s opening loss to Alabama.

Outside of Ronald Jones’ 86-yard touchdown run, USC totaled 241 total yards and averaged 4.2 yards per play.

Tee Martin can't possibly survive the season if this keeps up. The Trojans can complain about injuries but it's not like the backups aren't 4 and 5 stars. The fact that they haven't developed a secondary receiving threat is a big problem.

jjasper

I remember when people tried to tell me Dormandy was good. Cause he threw a touch down against some shit team. When it was clear he wasnt

ag-my001

Time for my yearly rant about the stupid ACC game that starts at 12:30 that my stupid CBS station plays to the end, making me miss the first 10-15 minutes of the stupid SEC game.

jjasper

Throwing pass 10 yards short of first down. I guess I should be happy with the completion.

Fake news. Culture of negativity. The media is complicit in my failure as a coach. Wait, no, culpable. I'm Buzz from Home Alone.

He really is the Donald Trump on college football

Time for my yearly rant about the stupid ACC game that starts at 12:30 that my stupid CBS station plays to the end, making me miss the first 10-15 minutes of the stupid SEC game.

ACC! ACC!

But the 12:30 start is indeed dumb. Hopefully, those starts will move to the actual ACCN when it starts in 2019.

Top Bottom