• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 5 |OT| Searching for evidence that Kentucky has ever beaten Florida

Lkr

Didn’t realize we had been banished to the shadow realm..err community board

Another good FSU return no flags this time. Maybe Blackman can get something here

Seriously, Francois was not so good that your entire team collapses this badly when he goes down.

The spirit and morale just isn't there.

lush

The SEC East has been a dumpster fire for a decade now. The level of coaching dropped significantly after Meyer left and it's absolutely pitiful now.

ryseing

The SEC East has been a dumpster fire for a decade now. The level of coaching dropped significantly after Meyer left and it's absolutely pitiful now.

A dumpster fire would put up a better fight against Bama than the East representative.

Lkr

Seriously, Francois was not so good that your entire team collapses this badly when he goes down.

The spirit and morale just isn't there.
The hurricane really fucked the offense because they didn’t get the ULM game to work in Blackman, not to mention the missed practices. All things considered, he wasn’t too bad last week as a true freshman making his first start and now this is his first road start.
I do agree that new assistants are needed, Kelly needs to be out after this year unless the defense ends up being really good

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
The hurricane really fucked the offense because they didn’t get the ULM game to work in Blackman, not to mention the missed practices. All things considered, he wasn’t too bad last week as a true freshman making his first start and now this is his first road start.
I do agree that new assistants are needed, Kelly needs to be out after this year unless the defense ends up being really good

Yeah i think Irma had a huge impact on our season.

andycapps

I just came to the thread now to say noted dual threat QB, Jake Fromm with the rushing TD. Now back to being nervous, as is my weekly tradition.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
"If I'm Wake Forest I go for a field goal or a touchdown."

Yes, scoring points is typically how you win a football game.

ejoshua

Neo Member
As a Tennessee native (though a Hokie through and though), watching them play this year has been incredibly depressing.

Being a Rutgers fan, it's absolutely depressing watching year after year of them trotting out a QB that can barely throw the ball forward, only to watch Maryland who is onto their 95th QB and their offense still can do competent things.

Top Bottom