• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 5 |OT| Searching for evidence that Kentucky has ever beaten Florida

TheFuzz

no one is saying they ain't good, but uh, App St and Samford.. Unf.. I don't buy the STATE win or beating a UTk program that can't find its ass from a hole in the ground right now. They good. Kirby has got that D playing well. I want to see them play more comparable competition like ND who they barely beat.

Granted I think yapping about rankings even now os silly. I am willing to say they belog in the conversation legitimately.

I get that. But there's no way you can make a convincing argument that proclaims there are clearly 5 better teams in the country, at least from what we have seen. There aren't.

I don't give a fuck where people think we are ranked. We take care of the teams on our schedule and everything will work out.

On to Vandy.

andycapps

Saying UGA barely beat ND is true but it ignores nuance like starting a true freshman QB on the road in a big game. Body of work will start to work itself out. That said, my quibble is saying that teams that haven't played shit deserve to be ranked ahead of them. UGA hasn't given up a TD in two conference games. Downplay that if you want but it's something.

ag-my001

South Carolina punt coverage man down on the field for a long time. No real contact, just really funny landing. Hope it isn't as bad as it looks.

tebunker

Banned
I get that. But there's no way you can make a convincing argument that proclaims there are clearly 5 better teams in the country, at least from what we have seen. There aren't.

Thats why I like the conversation metric. They belong. I can think about 5-6 that belong. So they up there.

DMVfan123

Banned
Go Hokies! Hope they can get production out of their running backs/receivers outside of Cam Phillips or else this game could go the way of the Louisville game two weeks ago, even though I don't think Bud Foster will let that happen

ejoshua

Neo Member
Great stop, Hokies! Any time Clemson can't get 7 that's a win for me. We lost the championship by a touchdown last year, so even that can be the difference.

Top Bottom