• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 7 |OT| Chooooklahoma, where the Cyclones come wrecking up the plains

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Well that's it.

Gave up 29 unanswered points and I haven't seen anybody point a finger at the defense yet (and for good reason).

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I honestly feel bad for Lamar watching him play. He's not just carrying an awful team on his back but an entire coaching staff too.

jjasper

Butch said not spiking ball after Marquez Callaway catch near the goal line had "no bearing on the game." Lineup up quick, had play call in.

I mean sure you could have had 2 more plays and would have hand more time to figure out what play to run but I kind of agree we are so bad that we probably wouldn't have score either way.

ryseing

DMH5uZCVAAAAw2x.jpg

Karl2177

Iowa State 45-0 over a very sad Kansas team. They had 0 points, 106 total yards, 5 first downs, and 15 punts.

I feel good going into the Texas Tech game.

DMVfan123

Banned
Between Chubb, JaySam, and Finley I haven't been in love this much with a team in many years. Obviously the spitting on the FSU logo thing was unacceptable but besides that it's just a really likable team.

NC State was getting hype in the preseason but after the loss to South Carolina Week 1, I wasn't buying them. After 6 straight convincing wins, I have no choice but to respect them since they're a legit Atlantic contender, especially since Clemson lost yesterday

Top Bottom