• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 7 |OT| Chooooklahoma, where the Cyclones come wrecking up the plains

ryseing

NC State was getting hype in the preseason but after the loss to South Carolina Week 1, I wasn't buying them. After 6 straight convincing wins, I have no choice but to respect them since they're a legit Atlantic contender, especially since Clemson lost yesterday

We lost that game because our ST is shit and Deebo Samuels is legit, until the poor guy got a season ending injury. Plus SC is 5-2 now.

If we win @ND in two weeks it's time to seriously start talking about NY6 and possibly a Playoff spot.

Velcro Fly

I knew Auburn was going to score big on LSU. That offense is rolling now that they got to play both Mississippi schools.

SEC on CBS has been god awful this year in terms of games. Either a blowout or two clunker teams that suck. I know the SEC is down though.

Watching GT play makes me want to play NCAA 14 or whatever the last one they made was and just run the option all day. Too bad GT lost to fucking Tennessee.

AntoneM

Wish I could see the Auburn game (my wife made me a fan), but, CBS hates streaming services because the only people who watch CBS are 50+ years old. In summary, fuck CBS.

Also, Okie State better not give Baptist University their first win. I mean, Baptist U is losing, but it's only within 7 points.

---edit---

I type slowly, not within 7 anymore.

Jonathan Taylor of the Badgers is 90 yards away from getting 1000 yards in 6 games as a true freshman no one else has accomplished that feat.

Akron/WMU postponed until tomorrow due to severe weather. Man, this year is insane for weather issues.

Welp, at least means there is no broadcast interruption to the UCF/ECU game later today!

jjasper

One of Tennessee's $9.95 sites is saying it's over. Thank goodness

Edit: and basically all of the media is going in on Jones. This is a good day

One of the most fun times I've had at a game in all the years I've been going to them. First 35 minutes sucked, but great turn around after that.

iQRwB.jpg

Nightmare weekend scenario for Clemson. This is their big win.

Nick, pls have the team focused. Football gods don't give a fuck right now.

Top Bottom