• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 11: the SEC may have a baby dick, but everyone else still has penis envy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ag-my001

I stand by my earlier comment. As soon as I left the house to go to dinner with friends, the Aggies started to pull ahead. I will be trying to avoid looking at the tv in the restaurant.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I stand by my earlier comment. As soon as I left the house to go to dinner with friends, the Aggies started to pull ahead. I will be trying to avoid looking at the tv in the restaurant.

Silly superstitions preventing you from watching a potentially massive win is kind of a shame.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
If all of them have 2 losses however, there will only be 1 team to make it in!
No doubt. I don't think 2 get in anyway.
Two big wins to jump 16 spots feels impossible, especially when everybody can bring up Florida.
Nah, the Florida loss has Rivalry Game armor. The SCAR loss is worse even though they got the shit kicked out of them by Gata.

ulua

Auburn out of the playoffs. LSU needs to win and Alabama will be out too!

As much as I want to say this game is over, we gotta remember this is auburn were talking about. I know they don't have cam newton to pull the comeback of the century like they did vs bama in 2010, but given the questionable play calling (or lack thereof) in this game I wouldn't be surprised if auburn pulls some of their typical "luck" bullshit

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I'm checking the score often. I wouldn't be able to see the end, anyway, as I'll be going to the school musical tonight.

8MCh4tD.gif

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Damn, just got back home. ND and Auburn getting destroyed.. wow.

Also Texas rolling WVU. Hard to believe this same team beat Baylor earlier.

We are almost guarenteed an ASU vs Oregon Pac-12 title game to get in the final 4.

A two loss SEC champ would absolutely be in as the SEC's only representative.

Why should there be a 2-loss SEC rep? I would take FSU, a 1-loss Pac-12 Champ, 1-loss Big-10 and 1-loss Big-12 before any 2-loss SEC team. That would be a travesty.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
A two loss SEC champ would absolutely be in as the SEC's only representative.

Damn well should only be one at best... all the SEC teams have inflated records from playing 4 OOC games compared to the other major conferences. Basically any SEC team just needs to win 2 conference games to get to a bowl.. it's stupid.

clav

ESPN commentators are bored to death.

Northwestern offense's playbook:

Run Justin Jackson.
Throw to Kyle Prater.
Quarterback sneak.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
They will if they have enough good teams to include in the playoffs.

FSU
Oregon
Kansas State
Michigan State

is a perfectly good slate

What a dream line up that would be. Wouldn't even be mad when we got knocked out in the first round.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Fuck every HUNH offense crowd booing any injuries.

Doesn't matter if they are sometimes fake. Still a shit thing to do.

ulua

Auburn fans booing the injured player because they think they are trying to stop the hurry up. Typical.

ulua

On a side note, I know most of you are anti sec/bama, but you have to admit that the possibility of Alabama vs Oregon FINALLY happening could be pretty exciting =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom