• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 11: the SEC may have a baby dick, but everyone else still has penis envy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ag-my001

I was not able to see the first few minutes of the A&M game, as the local network stayed with the end of the ACC Network game. In other words, I've missed what is likely to be the good stuff and will now only see our inevitable Swiss cheese defense and inept play calling/decision making.

Meh.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I'm sure Auburn is going to pull it out in the end, but for now: LOL @ Auburn.

This ASU game

RjPcvr1.gif

Pimpwerx

Danny Kanell has to feel like an idiot. I wish there were live cuts to Lou in the studio after every ASU big play. PEACE.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
It would take infinity amount of games this year, for A&M to score 28 points on Alabama.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Dr didn't call the shit in. :/

Called the Dr office and they were like sorry sorry we got this. I'm like damn it now gonna have to wait for the prescription or else run home then back out.

WTF am I missing GAF??

Auburn and Alabama both lose this weekend.

What happens to the rankings?

A&M moves up to the top 10, LSU instantly into the playoff picture

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
notre dame exposed for about the 5th time this season, wonder if media will notice this time....

Other than Lou Holtz I don't think anyone realistically considered them a playoff contender. A win at FSU may have changed things but their schedule was average this year despite that.

ulua

Kyle Allen really looking good so far. Seems super calm for a true freshman on the road for the first time.

Balphon

Dr didn't call the shit in. :/

Called the Dr office and they were like sorry sorry we got this. I'm like damn it now gonna have to wait for the prescription or else run home then back out.

WTF am I missing GAF??

Tennessee-Martin being exposed by MSU.

They s'posed to be OVC.

Imagine what would happen in the polls if an SEC team beat down Notre Dame like ASU is doing.

They would invent a ranking above 1.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Time to save Auburn with an ejection.

It's fucking shoulder to shoulder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom