• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 11: the SEC may have a baby dick, but everyone else still has penis envy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Yeah.... forgot about dat wildcat. Ridiculous.

But that's why I am upset at the CFP committee. There is no way FSU should be in the top 4. They are likely to get smoked by one of the top teams that is unlikely to lose their head against them.

LOL... Ohio State winning is likely to work against any Big Ten participation in the playoffs, unless SEC and PAC implodes.

No system that has ever been in place would keep an undefeated FSU team out of the top 4 given everybody elses records.

I finally took my first plane flight in September. Its a really enjoyable way to travel.

People bitch about plane travel a lot, but when you stop to think about how remarkable the whole process is, you appreciate it a lot more.

Not that that excuses things like shitty airline customer service and such, but still.

cajunator

Banned
People bitch about plane travel a lot, but when you stop to think about how remarkable the whole process is, you appreciate it a lot more.

Not that that excuses things like shitty airline customer service and such, but still.

Well Ive only flown once with a stopoff in Atlanta so I havent experienced much worth complaining about.

No system that has ever been in place would keep an undefeated FSU team out of the top 4 given everybody elses records.

Marshall is undefeated and is out of the top 4.

FSU has a shit schedule and has played like shit most of the season. FSU is only in the top 4 because they are defending champion.

There are a couple 1-loss team I would rank above them (Oregon, TCU, Alabama) and Miss. St obviously.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Marshall is undefeated and is out of the top 4.

FSU has a shit schedule and has played like shit most of the season. FSU is only in the top 4 because they are defending champion.

There are a couple 1-loss team I would rank above them (Oregon, TCU, Alabama) and Miss. St obviously.

We play a slightly better schedule than Marshall.

xeris

I'm definitely feeling all Oregony about this game. Ah well, I've been following MSU since 1988. The optimism's long gone.

inm8num2

I'm definitely feeling all Oregony about this game. Ah well, I've been following MSU since 1988. The optimism's long gone.

Had a feeling the game would go this way. Secondary is just getting torched on those big plays. Poor coverage and poor tackling.

The other thing I worried about was Cook. 6/18.

Clemson lost the game against us for the same reason. I want to say NC State did the same.

I mean, a wildcat on 3rd and 5?

I still wonder how the Clemson FSU game would have gone if Clemson hadn't started Cole Stoudt. :(

And FSU belongs in the playoffs if they win out.

Unspectacular win, but style points aren't needed.

Sounds like the Clemson games with Stoudt back in at QB for the last few weeks.

Pimpwerx

Man, Harris isn't good, but he's so much better than Driskel ever was. I have no idea how or why Driskel ever started this season. PEACE.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
5xaOcLymlwUhML6DOLe.gif

Just so pretty

george_us

JT Barret is ballin'.

Hope we can keep it up. Kind of worried about the defense. They're actually playing pretty decently but still.

Kacar

Turned to Vandy-Uf for a couple seconds and saw the worst pass ever by the Vandy qb on a seam route. Miracle it wasn't picked.

Draconian

This guy can hardly complete a pass and we call a dumb blitz, do him a favor, and he just runs right through it. Genius stuff there.

HeySeuss

I'm not really sure that Braxton Miller will get his starting job back if he returns next year. Barrett is a much more complete qb.

Thankfully my family lives here so when we have to leave I can drop him off with them

Normally one of my sisters could puppysit but they're both out of town.

Oh well. It's not going to be the last time he'll need to be boarded so might as well get him used to it.

In other news, he gets those pesky testicles removed next week. Can't wait.

At one point in the first quarter, Marshall was down 14-0 to Southern Miss.

Marshall then went on a 63-3 run. lol Too bad Colorado State gets the bowl bid.

I'm not really sure that Braxton Miller will get his starting job back if he returns next year. Barrett is a much more complete qb.
yeah, could be an awkward situation next year. Barrett is damn good and even if they had Miller the job, he'll be one bad half away from getting Wally Pipp'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom