• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 11: the SEC may have a baby dick, but everyone else still has penis envy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacar

Brad Nessler talking about season saving TDs in earl 2nd Q of game for Oregon.

Oh my god just saw the play.

Wow.

Debating with myself whether Ohio State winning is a good thing for the Big Ten. That Virginia Tech loss was just inexcusable... You gotta wonder if a 12-1 OSU would be good enough to make the playoff.

Lana Berry ‏@Lana 1m1 minute ago
hahahahhahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahha pic.twitter.com/7e9RblcOTs

B1-IK10CcAE9oNg.jpg

Why are players so stupid?

Because they are. It isn't even unprecedented.

DeSean Jackson did that on what would have been his first NFL touchdown.

In any event, with the way Oregon is getting owned up front I'm not looking forward to the rest of this game.

I think of Jackson every single time this happens.

Of all the touchdown mannerisms that are in football, this is the one I understand the least. In my old age, I'm definitely on the side of those who say "just hand the ball to the official," but setting that aside, dropping the ball as you go in, like it's stylish or something -- it's just so stupid.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Oregon's achilles has been O-line for years now.. they need to recruit that better... but no.. keep on stacking up on RBs... but then again.. it's a tough offense to O-line for.. with all crazy run plays they do.. but still they've been especially terrible this year... and it already cost them once.. and honestly it's the one reason I don't personally rank this Oregon team very high.. they have a soft secondary and a weak o-line.. both which can be exploited.. and when you get Oregon as "just" a run team.. they can be beaten.

Draconian

I think of Jackson every single time this happens.

Of all the touchdown mannerisms that are in football, this is the one I understand the least. In my old age, I'm definitely on the side of those who say "just hand the ball to the official," but setting that aside, dropping the ball as you go in, like it's stylish or something -- it's just so stupid.

That plus how do you not know where you are on the field? It shouldn't be rocket science to figure out when you've reached the endzone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom