• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 2: Everyone Exposed but Idaho (and UCF, but they got Sandusky'd)

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Come on, Oregon, don't score and screw up my MOV for this game...

Fucking out.

Granted, I have to go to work soon anyway, but with ND's third touchdown I'm checked out on this game and I have no expectations for Michigan for the rest of this season. I'm sure Hoke and Brandon will still act all high and mighty like they always do while the rest of the country points and laughs, like they have for the last six years.

Oh well, at least for my football fix I still have the Detroit Lio--....oh. Well. Fuck me.
If it makes you feel any better that's what usually happens to Notre Dame by the end of the season as well.

Hey guys, remember in the preseason how I said having my friend's brewery down the street with unlimited free beer could go really well or really poorly?

Yeah.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Damn, did Bob Stoops start coaching at Oregon? That extra touchdown won't save Oregon from getting embarrassed by Stanford or Arizona

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Why is UNC ranked.. .did someone think this was basketball season?

I mean SDSU is a legit top 1000 program... but still.

Jamesways

28 unanswered points. Good lord.

Tough loss MSU fans, I understand, last week was brutal after the Badgers were up 21 in the 3rd.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like our ~330 pound NT didn't make the trip to UTEP due to injury and apparently his ~260 pound backup (not a typo) is nursing some kind of injury as well and may not play.

Not what you want to hear heading into a game against a team that runs as much as UTEP does.

Kriken

Why is UNC ranked.. .did someone think this was basketball season?

I mean SDSU is a legit top 1000 program... but still.

UNC follows the similar "They finished last season off so strong and are returning a lot of players" narrative for the past, what? 3-4 seasons? One of these days people will realize they don't fully utilize their potential in CFB

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Granted, I've been switching channels a lot, but I think I've only seen one throw by Swoopes that was over 10 yards and he overthrew by a mile. Everything else seems to be 7 yards or shorter.

Top Bottom