• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 2: Everyone Exposed but Idaho (and UCF, but they got Sandusky'd)

diehard

Fleer
This is from last year but it still applies

DppefLN.gif

Seriously, who is the fucking intern in Bristol responsible for selling ad space on WatchESPN?

I've seen the same six ads no less than 50 times today. It's driving me insane.

inm8num2

Props to Oregon. They clamped down big time in the 2nd half.

MSU is still a very good team but they have work to do, especially with the running game.

andycapps

Seriously, who is the fucking intern in Bristol responsible for selling ad space on WatchESPN?

I've seen the same six ads no less than 50 times today. It's driving me insane.
It's like that every week. Best bet is to mute your device and go get another beer. I suggest liquor with the score the way it is. Though there's still time.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
UNC follows the similar "They finished last season off so strong and are returning a lot of players" narrative for the past, what? 3-4 seasons? One of these days people will realize they don't fully utilize their potential in CFB

.500 ball and a throwaway bowl win.. that's some pedigree.

I think they'll still win this.. but ECU is stomping SC right now.. they won't get through that one in their 3 powder puff scheduled games to start the season.

Meier

Tough time to be a UT season ticket holder. Decent drive on offense finally at least but I'm assuming BYU had some second stringers in.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Props to Oregon. They clamped down big time in the 2nd half.

MSU is still a very good team but they have work to do, especially with the running game.
That game plan Michigan State executed will realistically win then every other game they play this year.

Jerbs

I spent the last 5 minutes trying to find the last time Texas was shutout at home. Then BYU had to screw that up.

Talon

To be honest, losing on the road to a top 5 opponent isn't exactly the most shocking result. The fact that they got bloodied for a full 20 minutes is another matter.

Top Bottom