• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 3: The playoffs really did make the regular season pointless.

Tamanon

Banned
I have no clue how our line is getting so much pressure on VT, they should be bulldozing us.

Also, VT's quarterback seems to hold the ball way too long.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Man, James Franklin is the devil. Abandoned ship, took their recruits, and then stole any winning soul they had, on his way out.

Tamanon

Banned
God that was a scary drive on defense. If VT's QB throws it better, could get bad. Overthrew two wide open guys streaking down the field.

Tamanon

Banned
Damn, perfect playcall and a receiver held in the endzone:(

Wait, that was called as a hold? Bulllllll

Hmm, no PI on that shouldering the receiver out of position.....huh.

JCizzle

Damn, perfect playcall and a receiver held in the endzone:(

Wait, that was called as a hold? Bulllllll

Hmm, no PI on that shouldering the receiver out of position.....huh.

Horrible calls. Let alone the phantom false start that would have been a first down.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Should be 28-0 ECU but for some awful calls. That holding call on the TD run was terrible as it was a straight block. And the block in the back and holding calls on the INT were pretty much just made up bullshit. In the meantime, VT DBs have been jumping all over ECU receivers with no whistle. Swofford has the checkbook out.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Refs throwing out UMass players to keep Vandy in the game.

My guess is, they threw out the Mass player to keep him from injuring himself. He hit the QB on the shoulder, but used the top of his head to do it.

Thanks Based Goodell.

Enfinit

Just got done mowing the lawn on this ball-drenching shitfest Florida day. Fuck everyone who's all like "omg it feels like autumn today!!!!" No. It feels like balls.

Anyways, just turned on the TV to see ECU over VT by 21?! What the fuck is happening?

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Just checked scores for the first time in a while. Looks like my adopted team East Carolina is currently kicking the S out of my adopted team Virginia Tech.

Top Bottom