• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 7: Katy Perry, Football Goddess. Everyone else, Cougin It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't figure your team out this year, still not sure how good Clemson is. I think they are certainly top 25 good, but could they be better than that.
Watson's injury threw everything into disarray I feel like. I don't like trusting Stoudt on offense for more games. If we're ranked, it won't be for long if things don't change.

cdyhybrid

Whatever the coaches did during the bye week with the offense seems to be working at least somewhat. Granted, we're not playing against Stanford's D anymore, but still.

If we can keep getting pressure on Goff we should be in good shape.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
3 minutes 47 seconds. Is this enough time for Saban or are we going into our end of the half time to turtle offense?

Meier

That was such a well designed run play there by Miss State. Shame to blow it with a hold at the end. Still moves the ball forward though.

Meier

You can never count Baylor out apparently. You know they'll score within 2-3 minutes now and make it a 7 point game.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Wow....that was one of the dumbest passes I've ever seen. Who was he throwing it to? When is this loose change machine going to stop counting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom