• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 7: Katy Perry, Football Goddess. Everyone else, Cougin It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

reKon

Banned
That would have been a first down if the play was executed. Everyone did their job except Thomas and the blockers

Need Miss State to win. I feel like Miss State would be a fraud undefeated and would lose later, while Auburn is a greater threat to run the table.

My goal is to have my alma mater be mentioned provocatively by tv personalities from time to time as a result of them being the only undefeated team left. That's the best case scenario is they mention the team name, lamenting as we play the 3rd best team from the MAC in a bowl game at the end of the year. lol

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
To be fair church is pretty unbearable regardless of game outcomes.

I'm Presbyterian so there isn't a lot of fundamental bible thumpin' and gay hatin' going on. There are a ton of rich businessmen and lawyers that got their degrees from CH so it will be a new level of smug if they pull it out

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
From what I can tell, most of our playcalls, are to protect the interior of the line. Bootlegs, bubble screens, and that Henry sweep earlier. Seems like the occasions that Yeldon's gone up the middle, it's been "ok" which has been better than the horribleness that's lined up outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom