• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 9: Humble Pie, Driskel, 280,000 defrees, Driskel, riots, and more Driskel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I shouldn't be too surprised this is close.

Happy Valley is a tough place to play for us because Penn State fucking hates us for some weird reason.

andycapps

Cyan, tell me why your people rushed the field after beating Ole Miss.

I was rooting for LSU to expose them, but come on, it's Ole Miss. You don't rush the field after beating the perennial doormat, even if they're having a better year.

I was rooting for LSU to expose them, but come on, it's Ole Miss. You don't rush the field after beating the perennial doormat, even if they're having a better year.

As someone currently attending LSU pretty embarrassed that was our reaction.

knicks

KuGsj.gif
CFB officials are so bad. Why does that even have to be reviewed. It's common sense that it is a first down.

cajunator

Banned

I already explained it. Too much gumbo.

knicks

I know that those aren't marijuana leafs on the Ohio State helmets, but they really do look like it from certain aspects. Why have something that sorta looks like weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom