• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ClaDun: This is an RPG! |OT| -- This is a Thread

I got it recently and haven't made too much progress yet, but I like the fact that a dungeon level can be pretty short. You get bonus points for blasting through a dungeon and some of the target times are less than a minute.

There's a multiplayer component that I'm interested in trying out at some point; not sure if anyone on ad hoc party is going to be playing it, though.

Lain

I wanted to buy it the day it came out on the EU PSN, but that day I hadn't any money to use on it. Today though I had the money to spend (which I also used on Phantasy Star Portable 2), so I bought it.
Five minutes in and I'm already in love, and it's all because of the little exchanges between Pudding and Souma, plus the white haired girl wanting to turn them into zombie slaves.

Lain

Cleared some dungeon, unlocked the character creation and was wondering, is there some downloadable character resource for Cladun?

Ratrat

Got this...I usually don't play these niche localized jrpg's and the script caught me off guard. Is this common? Surely the original does not have the main character ask the heroine if her ovaries are ok? Only played for a few minutes but I already love it.

panda21

this game is great, super addictive

does it come with any pre-made character sprites like 3d dot game heroes? that has a ton of cool ones, whereas in this the only ones i saw were about 8 boring lame ones in the create character thing.

it does let you edit their face but i dont want to draw it myself, just the option to switch out the main character sprites like you can in 3d dgh?

i played it for 2 hours and theres still 3 options that are ????? in the main menu so i guess it might be those

cj_iwakura

I agree, this game is a real gem. It deserves more love.

Fun to play, varied characters, amazing music. (No seriously, where did they get the budget for such high quality instrumentation?)

Ryn

How did this completely fly under my radar? If this is anything like 3D Dot Game Heroes..

I need to get this.

Top Bottom