• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CoD Black Ops |OT| Ice-T Approved, Gangsta' Online

Gamertag: Bulletsmoke

I need a group so I can pwn teh noobs

Really a beginner and it would be cool if I could play with some good players :D

Weenerz

Banned
Got my server up and running, come play. It's on Team Tactical atm, only until the rcon tools stop sucking.

216.155.146.112:3074

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
360: dskillzhtown

Put GAF in your message so I know it is from here. I am in Central timezone, usually playing primetime and late night.

bdouble

I'm with Crimzonflame. sick of playing with bad people.

PSN superdave25. Just send me an invite. Usually on evenings so 7-11 or so Mountain time.

Ocho

So I changed my PS3 copy for a 360 one, therefore please remove my id from PS3 (the8bitgeorge) and add:

XBL: moyA mx

ShogunX

Gamertag - Shogun Pain

Play every game type including Zombies and Dead Ops and normally roll with a good bunch of players so if anybody wants a few games feel free to add me.

TheExodu5

Banned
Weenerz said:
Got my server up and running, come play. It's on Team Tactical atm, only until the rcon tools stop sucking.

216.155.146.112:3074

Is there actually any way to add server by IP somewhere?

JB1981

Probably getting the game on X360. I don't have many people to play with. Please add me, if you would like.

Gamertag: Beamber.

Top Bottom