• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COD4 Hardcore GAF clan (360 version)

Neogafclan.jpg

I'd love to start a COD4 clan for Hardcore modes, team death match or search & destroy. I'm rated 48k on Gamebattles, which isn't that good, but I know I'm better than alot...

Anyhow, I just want some people to play with for fun on Game Battles. Who's interested?

Add me on Xbox Live or let's talk about it here, I can start the account if we decide on members.

-Nathan
XBL: Permutated

Sorry, I looked in the matchup on here and didn't see anything for the 360 version.

RULES:

-No racism.
-No team killing (do it in front of us 5x on suspicion and you're dropped).
-No grenade launchers.
-No 3 frags.
-No spawn stunning.

Ganhyun

I'd be interested in it. I normally play regular team deathmatch with another GAF member here who I work with, but I'd be willing to try Hardcore. My only question is are those rules something from game battles? Or is it something you'd like to impose on GAF Hardcore members?

Why no 3 frags and no grenade launchers? Just asking. I myself dont really use the egg shooter, but do use the 4 frags, especially on maps it works on, like shipment.

gamertag: ShogunofPain

Top Bottom