• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 15| Where rankings are made up & SEC losses don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
No doubt in my mind that I'd go for it here. Punting or not, putting that defense back on the field after a three and out equals a TD for Auburn.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know how forward progress works in that case. Coates was hopping all over the place and spinning trying to get his leg free, does that not count as making a second effort? Or does the fact he never got his foot free keep the forward progress?

Draconian

I don't know how forward progress works in that case. Coates was hopping all over the place and spinning trying to get his leg free, does that not count as making a second effort? Or does the fact he never got his foot free keep the forward progress?

I agree with you. It looked like a second attempt and they should've lost more yards on that play.

Welp, the route may be on. Mack is about to finish the season 8-4 just like last year, and worst of all, he showed he can't take advantage of a big opportunity to win the Big 12 on the final game.

Meier

Just got to Houston and the hotel. Can't believe Texas went 3 and out after that PR. Terrible.

Ooh personal foul! Huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom