• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 15| Where rankings are made up & SEC losses don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get a one loss team other than the SEC champ if OSU loses? Neither of these teams deserve it. Give it to MSU if they impress tonight.

Meier

Second time DGB has done that. He went behind the first down line on that last time and it didn't hurt him but that time it bit him in the ass.

pxleyes

Banned
“@Goldkamp247: 1,131 total yards in this SEC Championship Game so far. Florida had 1,123 in its final 4 games of the year.” GO GATA

Balphon

I'm getting my hopes up! Oklahoma is a big player that, unless UT is the other team, can bribe refs and curry favor with bowls!

I don't think anyone can compete with the Texas hype machine. They built a completely superfluous TV network with it.

Kevtones

Dammit Oregon why did you lay an egg against Arizona.

Also, please win Ohio State although I think Oregon might be ahead of OU in terms of seeding right now.

It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!

Impressive win and such a fun game.

Auburn has gotten better each week. It's been a joy to watch!

I can't believe how much some of you are hating on Auburn. There's no Cam scandal. No annoying AU posters here. No controversy or rape allegations.

They've just played hard, run the ball down everyone's throats, and played just enough defense to win. What is there to hate?

It's so bad that it makes me not even want to post in here.

SEC Champs. Such a great story. Go Spartans. I think a Auburn would put up a bigger fight against FSU than OSU and provide a much more interesting contrast in styles.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!

Impressive win and such a fun game.

Auburn has gotten better each week. It's been a joy to watch!

I can't believe how much some of you are hating on Auburn. There's no Cam scandal. No annoying AU posters here. No controversy or rape allegations.

They've just played hard, run the ball down everyone's throats, and played just enough defense to win. What is there to hate?

It's so bad that it makes me not even want to post in here.

SEC Champs. Such a great story. Go Spartans. I think a Auburn would put up a bigger fight against FSU than OSU and provide a much more interesting contrast in styles.

Hey Matt, how's it going?

JHall

“@Goldkamp247: 1,131 total yards in this SEC Championship Game so far. Florida had 1,123 in its final 4 games of the year.” GO GATA

How-I-Met-Your-Mother1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom