• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 2| - Directional schools: Pay to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
@ESPNStatsInfo: BYU has passed 480 yards rushing This is the most rush yards in BYU history And the most rush yards allowed in Texas history.

:D

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, Halliday needs to get benched. That was fucking careless. Our defense is playing their asses off and that's what he does for them? 5 INTs to 1 TD on the season. Bench.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
He survived a plane crash, I guess they see a lot of that in me.

Devin Gardner: UnBreakable 2

Well that was pretty fucking riveting.

Defense looked bad. Really hope ND's offense is legit good.

Running game also weak.

Fix that shit, Hoke.

GG ND.

The boosters do most of the work . They hand picked Mack Brown after Mackovic was such a failure. It's actually part of the reason he's survived for so long.

Except Mack Brown has been a better politician than Rick Perry over the years. As pissed as everyone has been over 3 losses to OU, he has somehow been able to sunshine pump the progress and the future enough to keep his job. Has it run out yet? I'll believe it when I see it.

Draxal

Except Mack Brown has been a better politician than Rick Perry over the years. As pissed as everyone has been over 3 losses to OU, he has somehow been able to sunshine pump the progress and the future enough to keep his job. Has it run out yet? I'll believe it when I see it.

Any chance of a booster civil war?

Go Blue.

Happy trails, ND. I understand why you might want us removed from your regular schedule. ;-)

The rivalry will be truly missed. It's been an annual happening literally all my life. Best of luck to ND and their fans.

cashman

Banned

That's what I was saying. His ability to appeal to the boosters are the reason he hasn't been fired yet.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Only 7 points. Against WSU. (Sorry wino)

We have less than 100 yards of offense this half. I think marqise lee actually has NEGATIVE yards.

Your offense may be bad, but our D is playing very well right now.

Go Blue.

Happy trails, ND. I understand why you might want us removed from your regular schedule. ;-)

The rivalry will be truly missed. It's been an annual happening literally all my life. Best of luck to ND and their fans.

Yeah same for me. Sure big gaps and all that but that was all before I was born.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
God damn we needed that!!!!! Horton is slow as F but I'm glad he got that!

tGHG2HK.jpg

soldat7

@ESPNStatsInfo: BYU has passed 480 yards rushing This is the most rush yards in BYU history And the most rush yards allowed in Texas history.

:D

So happy to see BYU crushing UT. I can't wait until next year's game in Austin now. My allegiance will switch back over to UT at that time (I'm an alumnus of both schools hehe).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom