• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 8| The best X-loss teams in the nation

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
They need to change the rule for penalties on scoring plays. There was no penalty for that hit on Teddy. UCF lost nothing. It is a free hit at that point.

They need to change the rule for penalties on scoring plays. There was no penalty for that hit on Teddy. UCF lost nothing. It is a free hit at that point.
lol we were saying that just now. There was nothing to lose at all.

Anyway, much better than what we started out as tonight. Defense needs to find a way to not give up a quick score.

UCF and third quarters don't always get along.

AntoneM

We talked about him a few weeks ago. Apparently, TheNatural peaced out in some MMA thread a while back.

That sounds about right. Too much flexing nuts to be taken seriously, like most [edit] hardcore [/edit] MMA fans (not fighters).

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Yeah, seems like a solution they should seriously consider.

Might not have a choice.. it sounds like as a whole the school is pretty much broke.

If Wikipedia is right, Grambling State has an endowment of only 4.3million. Their funding has been dropped by 1/3rd.. they've laid off over a 100 people.

The football program is losing over 1 million/year.

Sad though, historic program that's produced some great players.

The team loved Williams, and he's a Grambling guy. Sounds like Pogue isn't doing the University any favors academically or athletically.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Maybe the Louisville guys, knowing we'd give them shit for the obvious undefeated season they'd get because of that schedule, knew to take a hiatus, and only come back at the end of the year, to chastise the EVIL NCAA/BCS system, the one keeping their mighty and undefeated Louisville Cardinals from their rightful place as National Champions.

That's one sentence, with 5 commas.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Maybe the Louisville guys, knowing we'd give them shit for the obvious undefeated season they'd get because of that schedule, knew to take a hiatus, and only come back at the end of the year, to chastise the EVIL NCAA/BCS system, the one keeping their mighty and undefeated Louisville Cardinals from their rightful place as National Champions.

That's one sentence, with 5 commas.

That didn't drive off the tOSU fans, why would it drive off the Louisville fans?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
That didn't drive off the OSU fans, why would it drive off the Louisville fans?

1. I don't know which OSU you're talking about. We've tried to get rid of ALL of them.
2. No one is as fickle as New Money BEAST/AAC. No One.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Dude trying to do the worm. Man.

Wait, the dude doing the worm was injured? Or did he injure himself doing the worm?

Meier

Whoa! #28 has some wheels for being such a big dude (game muted on my iPad and no names on their jersey so I'm not sure who he is).

andycapps

Commentators are right. Hand was on the player and the cornerback didn't turn his eyes back at the ball. They'll call that all day.

Top Bottom