• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Six Thread: Auburn is a Weird Place

Ohio State would look like a #1 team if they just rolled with JT. Cardale is going to lose at least one game on his own and everyone but Urban seems to see it that way

I think this new Strategy we employed this weekend may help with JT in redzone. Cardale had a good stat game but the offense is very feast or famine with him in, theres no consistency of yards. The offensive line is the big concern to me right now, its basically the same from last season but theyre not getting it done.

El_Chino

Ohio State would look like a #1 team if they just rolled with JT. Cardale is going to lose at least one game on his own and everyone but Urban seems to see it that way

True but the fact they've struggled against NIU, Indiana, and their relatively weak schedule doesn't exactly scream #1, It'll be interesting to see how they play against Penn State.

RUTGERS PLAYED HARD!

RUTGERS PLAYED GREAT!

RUTGERS WAS COACHED BRILLIANTLY!

YET ALL PEOPLE CAN FOCUS IS ON THE 4TH DOWN PLAY! IT WAS A GREAT CALL. THE COACH WAS TRICKED BY THE FACT THAT THE MARKER ON THE FIELD INDICATED THIRD DOWN! THE REFS ARE OUT TO GET RUTGERS! THEY ARE ON ESPN'S PAYROLL!

True but the fact they've struggled against NIU, Indiana, and their relatively weak schedule doesn't exactly scream #1, It'll be interesting to seen how they play against Penn State.

If we maintain current play I dont think we would be #1 in the playoff committee poll. But really no team has screamed #1 this season.

El_Chino

I'd be a lot more worried if the game were in State College.

Home field advantage is always nice haha, Penn State seems much improved since week 1.

If we maintain current play I dont think we would be #1 in the playoff committee poll. But really no team has screamed #1 this season.

I would argue that Baylor or Utah are #1. They both look really impressive with each week. Baylor seems to have a few challenges in November and Utah still has a couple of trap games left.

RUTGERS PLAYED HARD!

RUTGERS PLAYED GREAT!

RUTGERS WAS COACHED BRILLIANTLY!

YET ALL PEOPLE CAN FOCUS IS ON THE 4TH DOWN PLAY! IT WAS A GREAT CALL. THE COACH WAS TRICKED BY THE FACT THAT THE MARKER ON THE FIELD INDICATED THIRD DOWN! THE REFS ARE OUT TO GET RUTGERS! THEY ARE ON ESPN'S PAYROLL!

I respect you Mr. Rutgers. D:

Home field advantage is always nice haha, Penn State seems much improved since week 1.

I would argue that Baylor or Utah are #1. They both look really impressive with each week. Baylor seems to have a few challenges in November and Utah still has a couple of trap games left.

I would agree with Utah but Baylor hasnt played competent team yet, the highest ranked defense they have played to date is 115th.

ryseing

Is it just me or is college football final fucking awful now? I used to watch the show every Saturday night, now its awful.

edit: I should clarify it was awful for a whole different reason before, but at lest i coudl watch it and get the days highlights and listen to the stupid shit Mark and Lou said. Now I cant even bother to watch it because its boring.

There's a whole thread in /r/cfb complaining about it. Basically has your complaint to a T. Agree that it sucks now. Mark and Lou were always good for some unintentional comedy.

I think USC takes a serious look at Justin Fuente, especially if Memphis wins the AAC again this year.

Is it just me or is college football final fucking awful now? I used to watch the show every Saturday night, now its awful.

My biggest issue with CFB is how goddamn long the games are. They're painfully long and they keep getting longer. They really need to switch to the NFL's clock rules and keep it running after first downs.

Also, they need to figure out a way to speed up reviews. College refs are so fucking slow at reviewing plays. It's ridiculous.

EDIT: Oops, I thought you were talking about college football in general. Derp.

edit: I should clarify it was awful for a whole different reason before, but at lest i coudl watch it and get the days highlights and listen to the stupid shit Mark and Lou said. Now I cant even bother to watch it because its boring.

I said this a couple of weeks ago. For as much as we all (justifiably) complained about the May and Holtz clown show, it was at least entertaining. This rendition is about as interesting as watching paint dry.

The new CFB Final guys take their job too seriously. It's more like a sportscenter for CFB. May, Holtz and co.'s show had more entertainment value which I liked.

Top Bottom