• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week 3 - Alabama still has more wins in Jerry World than Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Well, the brightside for Bama fans is they don't have to worry about getting embarrassed by Lamar Jackson in the playoffs.

Q4amJna.gif

aww I was looking for a Street Fighter Bison smile gif. Oh well

On another note, Get your shit together Saban. Fanatic is thirsty and I want some free alcohol tonight

Ganhyun

Ole Miss if you guys win this I need you to have a huge letdown next week, ok?

Alternatively, Bama, if you guys come back and win this, crush their spirit so we have an easier time with them and can hopefully win it.

andycapps

Said this already somewhere else, but Ole Miss is in Bama's collective head. I don't know how but they are. I don't even think Ole Miss is doing anything crazy now. Just self inflicted mistakes by Bama and poor playcalling.

Bama could still come back from this if they get out of their own way. That halftime talk from Nick will be epic.

KingBroly

Banned
Said this already somewhere else, but Ole Miss is in Bama's collective head. I don't know how but they are. I don't even think Ole Miss is doing anything crazy now. Just self inflicted mistakes by Bama and poor playcalling.

Bama could still come back from this if they get out of their own way. That halftime talk from Nick will be epic.

I still think Alabama's going to win this game.

Seen this kinda thing too many times under Saban

Ole Miss if you guys win this I need you to have a huge letdown next week, ok?

Alternatively, Bama, if you guys come back and win this, crush their spirit so we have an easier time with them and can hopefully win it.

What if the first game was Ole Miss' big letdown? What if they can come back and make the playoffs because their letdown happened so early?

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Hey, we're getting embarrassed by him without the benefit of being in the playoffs. Has anyone ever lost by say 150? Don't be surprised if Petrino doesn't hang at least 100 on Duke.
Oh, I was 100% agreeing with you.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
4th false start and none on Shank.

Soon.gif

Welp, fuck this, fuck that, fuck everything.

Ole Miss NEEDS another TD before half if they want a shot at winning this game. The second momentum leaves their possession, this game is over. Bama can strike quicker than any other team in the country.

Hey so if anybody is watching Michigan-Colorado, what has been going on? Did Michigan come in with big heads and get punched in the mouth a few times?

Hey so if anybody is watching Michigan-Colorado, what has been going on? Did Michigan come in with big heads and get punched in the mouth a few times?

Michigan came in very cocky. Got blown out in the first quarter, but has played a bit better in the second quarter. Overall, both teams look about evenly matched. Should be a very exciting second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom