• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week 3 - Alabama still has more wins in Jerry World than Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Lol, if we get the ball back all we're going to do is dives up the middle until half time.

Kevtones

I honestly think they meant to call PI on the offense that first time and the head ref fucked it up.

Daniels wasn't even engaged in the play and Springs had position/dropped the pick. It was terribad.

I blame our coaches though for that possession before the half.

Draconian

I'm glad everyone's watching this. This commentary is par for the course on the CBS game every week. Everyone should take a shot at any Tebow reference that's made too.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
How the hell is Bama getting blown out by a bad Ole Miss team. Even with the poor offense I'd have thought thr defense would do something.

andycapps

I'm glad everyone's watching this. This commentary is par for the course on the CBS game every week. Everyone should take a shot at any Tebow reference that's made too.
The Tebow worship when he was playing was unreal.

Bama getting that special sauce from those SEC officials right now to make up for the call earlier.

ryan-ts

Hype train grinds to a halt for Michigan.The offense isn't very good and the Don Brown D is getting torn up against a good Pac-10 team. With that being said, this program was dead in the water after RichRod and Hoke.....

OH MY GOD TOUCHDOWN DARBOH, WE ARE THE GREATEST TEAM IN THE UNIVERSE!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wooooow, the refs adding flags to make it seem like they are giving Alabama a payback after the targeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom