• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week 3 - Alabama still has more wins in Jerry World than Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Dont disagree. He needs to be taken to task by the staff for that.
Georgia knew he was gone. Normally the players hang out for the review, but Choates was already in the tunnel, so I have a feeling Kirby will lay into him.

Ganhyun

Georgia knew he was gone. Normally the players hang out for the review, but Choates was already in the tunnel, so I have a feeling Kirby will lay into him.

He already did a bit, but yea, he needs to lay into him after the game.

The sad part is if he had just hit him lower we'd have scored, but because he was frustrated and wanted to hurt someone he cost us points.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
He already did a bit, but yea, he needs to lay into him after the game.

The sad part is if he had just hit him lower we'd have scored, but because he was frustrated and wanted to hurt someone he cost us points.
Nah, it was always kick catch interference. Choates decleated him before the ball even got there. The only difference is 5 fewer yards, Choates is still in the game, and #12's family still has a son.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
If Duke is going to be this bad, I'd be fine if they just forfeited the season. What good is playing Louisville at this point. I'd purposely throw the game if I was one of the players. Fumble on our own 20 every single time.

Ganhyun

Nah, it was always kick catch interference. Choates decleated him before the ball even got there. The only difference is 5 fewer yards, Choates is still in the game, and #12's family still has a son.

I thought it was closer than that but watched a replay and you're right

giga

Wait, is ND's DC this same dude?

0HpUQes.gif

clav

If Duke is going to be this bad, I'd be fine if they just forfeited the season. What good is playing Louisville at this point. I'd purposely throw the game if I was one of the players. Fumble on our own 20 every single time.

You can always ruin a team's bowl chances.

There's always an upset factor.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
You can always ruin a team's bowl chances.

There's always an upset factor.

Duke will not win another game this year. If Cutcliffe cares about his job, he needs to tell Jim Knowles and Zac Roper to pack their shit in a box and git. If he doesn't, Kevin White needs to tell Cutcliffe to pack his shit in a box and git.

Draxal

Duke will not win another game this year. If Cutcliffe cares about his job, he needs to tell Jim Knowles and Zac Roper to pack their shit in a box and git. If he doesn't, Kevin White needs to tell Cutcliffe to pack his shit in a box and git.

Well, look at the bright side. At least you have a qb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom