• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week 3 - Alabama still has more wins in Jerry World than Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganhyun

Mizzou has a cannon near the end zone, maybe move it since one of your own players almost hit it just then?

And in another attempt three people almost hit it?

Krejlooc

Banned
991MPUL.gif

Ganhyun

To think, if HAM had hit those two FGs, we could be kicking for the lead here.

Edit: McKenzie is here to play today. But I think there is too much time left for Mizzou.

clav

Duke will not win another game this year. If Cutcliffe cares about his job, he needs to tell Jim Knowles and Zac Roper to pack their shit in a box and git. If he doesn't, Kevin White needs to tell Cutcliffe to pack his shit in a box and git.

Bad football by two bad teams.

May both teams find new personnel before next season.

Fitzgerald is going to use this game as a crutch to not change anything. I don't like this at all.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Didn't Blitz all drive then try and bring pressure on 4th when you knew you weren't gonna get to him and leave shitty 1 on 1 coverage?

FFS you deserve to loose Missouri

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Missouri deserved that shit.

Total choke job down the stretch.

Hats off to Eason. He played like a stud.

Missouri coaches dumb as fucking bricks.

Ganhyun

We escaped with a win there, but Mizzou showed everyone how to beat us. Put 9 in the box early and wear down our Oline. Eason wont be able to carry us like that every game.

h1nch

both Texas and Cal have really bad defenses. The tackling by Texas LBs and secondary has been exceptionally bad. And Cal can't stop anybody on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom