• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryseing

Where is NCSU projected this year? I'm assuming above Wake, Cuse and BC. Do you think you can compete with Louisville, FSU, ND and UNC?

ND and Louisville? Not a chance. Our secondary isn't great and their respective QBs are going to have a field day. I don't think we can stop Dalvin Cook or UNC's RB but we can certainly slow them down and make them beat us through the air, which at this point I'm not sure either team can do.

We appear to have our QB situation figured out and Matt Dayes is back from injury. @ECU this week will be a huge test and will show what this team is made of.

Hey I remember labor day last year, it was pretty good

qkkHkLH.gif

Gotta give it to him. Stood in there, made the pass, took the hit.

And, not to defend the Noles, but they were a second-half team for their championship year.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

And, not to defend the Noles, but they were a second-half team for their championship year.

Lol no we weren't. We were a blow out every single team the entire game except Auburn because we were dumb and let them steal our signals in the first half team.

Second half team in the year after the championship. And then I think they boycotted the bowl season or something like that. It's how I remember it, anyway.

Lol no we weren't. We were a blow out every single team the entire game except Auburn because we were dumb and let them steal our signals in the first half team.

Am I misremembering that Clemson game? Or any other time they played a not-shit team?

Second half team in the year after the championship. And then I think they boycotted the bowl season or something like that. It's how I remember it, anyway.

Ah, that was it. I had those flipped, I think.

I blacked out those years.

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
We're going to lose to Louisville and Clemson, but francoise seems like the future and with the recruits we bring in every year the future seems bright.

217 yds 1 TD and a 8.1 yd avg. in your first start in the first half against a top 10 opponent is impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom