• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTM

Why even kick it close to going out of bounds. It seems to happen all the time when trying to stay away from returners.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

andycapps

Who is your provider? Call them up if you don't have service and tell them you're trying to decide between PS Vue, Sling and Direct TV. Tell them if they can make you a good offer, you'll go with them. They can probably get you in something cheap.

That's what I did with Time Warner. I ended up with 50 meg, 2 DVRs, sports package, wifi, and 2 home phone lines (I use them for my business) for $150 a month, taxes included.

Yeah I pay $25/month for internet since I have my own modem and everything. Vue is 35 so my total bill for all that is $70/month. Couldn't be happier.

Western Michigan is actually a really good team.

PJ Fleck is gonna get a top level P5 job this year.

Fucking bullshit that I have to wait till tomorrow to watch us lose.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lmao thats classic Houston sports shit

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
That was phenomenally dumb. It would be great if it came back to haunt Houston but there's not much time left.

Somebody posted earlier that Ward would undeservedly get credit for this. He really hasn't been very good this game. He's hit a few good passes, but also choked on several. Oklahoma will probably not be this awful for other teams. Regardless, they are almost certain to hang on to this one, and a good shot to make a run over the season.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This is a crazy idea but OU might want to try throwing the ball down the field. They don't have time for swing passes and screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom