• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Six: Hail Married, Together Forever

Draxal

Decent is being kind to Nova he was thoroughly Mediocre instead of terrible.

Nova had 4 different ocs under the Flood era, the fact that he performed as he well he did was pure luck.

edit.

Peppers should be on offense, cb was always his weakest position.

Kyle Flood the Dud set us back 3-4 years easily.

If Rutgers lost against USF and missed out on a crappy bowl game, he gets fired and Rutgers most likely would have Hermann here.

Xenus

Kyle Flood the Dud set us back 3-4 years easily.

If Rutgers lost against USF and missed out on a crappy bowl game, he gets fired and Rutgers most likely would have Hermann here.

That would imply that Herman would have taken the job. I'm not sure he would. He seems to put a high importance on going to places he can win and compete for championships

Draxal

That would imply that Herman would have taken the job. I'm not sure he would. He seems to put a high importance on going to places he can win and compete for championships

He was after the job, Rutgers was much better talent wise in 2013-4 than 2016.

Flood destroyed the talent base.

squicken

That was two terrible defensive calls. Everyone was on the LOS for that 4th down. Why? Make them go 15 yards at a time

Xenus

He was after the job, Rutgers was much better talent wise in 2013-4 than 2016.

Flood destroyed the talent base.

Eh he turned down USCe last year which is the same level job. So I'm not sure he would take it over a Houston etc...

I think Rutgers could have offered enough to get him here. He was only the OC at OSU during that time frame.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Something about that touchdown was weird in action. It's like it didn't seem like he was going to go all the way when he caught it but there was never really anybody that could have stopped him.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Hot Take Incoming

I'm not convinced Herman is gonna be the next great next level coach yet even though obviously he's next in line.

Top Bottom