• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Six: Hail Married, Together Forever

I mean, I didn't have high hopes of beating Louisville, but to lose to Navy like this.... It's pretty embarrassing. Big 12 here we never come.

So that was a hilarious exchange. Feels like there is still plenty of time for Rocky Top to go nuts and comeback to win but who knows?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Real talk

Is anyone actually GOOD this year?

I mean Bams is probably #1 with I guess Clemson #2 but neither team has looked impressive so to speak. Michigan hasn't either.

Maybe Washington, but IDK. Miami beat us, but they weren't demonstratively better. We just had two dumb fumbles.

Feels like nobody has reached out and grabbed the bull by the horns to take this season and make it their season.

El_Chino

Real talk

Is anyone actually GOOD this year?

I mean Bams is probably #1 with I guess Clemson #2 but neither team has looked impressive so to speak. Michigan hasn't either.

Maybe Washington, but IDK. Miami beat us, but they weren't demonstratively better. We just had two dumb fumbles.

Feels like nobody has reached out and grabbed the bull by the horns to take this season and make it their season.
I feel the same way.

This game always worried me tbh bc of that option

I mean they can definitely run the ball, but the turnovers/offensive struggles didn't help and then to snap the ball over the punters head. This tells me Houston is not ready to make the next step if we are going to stumble in these games. They just didn't look mental ready for the challenge.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This Duke/Army game is a pure shitshow from an aesethetic standpoint. Cutcliffe still calling passing plays like its sunny and 72

ag-my001

I'd like to thank Bill Connelly. He kept saying that Tennessee would regress to the mean, but I didn't realize they were going to do it all in one game.

Pathetic that we're +4 in turnovers and only up by 14.

diehard

Fleer
I dont care that Michigan St. sucks this year, dominating the second half in East Lansing feels great.

game isnt over , jinx caveat ect

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'd like to thank Bill Connelly. He kept saying that Tennessee would regress to the mean, but I didn't realize they were going to do it all in one game.

Pathetic that we're +4 in turnovers and only up by 14.

Is what I'm thinking. Tennessee probably a better team, to be this close with all those TOs. Just have to give up a helmet bounce pass to complete the misery.

I dont care that Michigan St. sucks this year, dominating the second half in East Lansing feels great.

game isnt over , jinx caveat ect

Not only are you not repeating the mistake in the Big House last year, but you are making us UMich fans very happy you're back in the Mitten State.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Navy gets the inside, might have this game won
Lol, bad snap exchange and navy falls on it

Top Bottom