• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Twelve: Why bother? Just give tOSU the trophy.

tebunker

Banned
Haven't really watched much, but why is Bama's defense struggling with Chattanooga?

Cute plays and formations that aren't used in most cfb.

Also a really nice catch by a UTC WR on 3-8. Laid out for it.

You remember when we used to struggle for a couple of qtrs against like Ga Southern when they were full wishbone? Its like that.

I was gonna say that this is most focused Bama team in a while but it looks clear they are looking to the IB & SEC CG.

So this is actually good. Need to keep them sharp and Coach will do so with this one.

Also Calvin dropped a pass that hit him right in the #s on the opening drive and then Lane laned it the second drive.

I really think Texas wins at least 8 games regardless of coach next season. But I think you have to fire Charlie after that one. Especially with Herman likely on the market. Sorry my man, bringing me down from the LSU victory high.

tebunker

Banned
So Chattanooga can score on Alabama but LSU cant.

Also players getting dinged up. I hate that crap in games that don't matter.

cashman

Banned
That Charlie Strong presser was hard to watch.

I really think Texas wins at least 8 games regardless of coach next season. But I think you have to fire Charlie after that one. Especially with Herman likely on the market. Sorry my man, bringing me down from the LSU victory high.
Pretty much this

Ourobolus

Banned
Well this is a great way to start the game. Hope this doesn't continue

EDIT: Well at least our defense is putting in work

LOL Rutgers

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I legitimately feel like everyone's been waiting on him to fail. Jesus, why ask him that question?

I mean you kinda have too?

I don't disagree that too a degree it felt like people wanted/expected him to fail.

I think the media has to ask the question now though even if it seems heartless.

I mean you kinda have too?

I don't disagree that too a degree it felt like people wanted/expected him to fail.

I think the media has to ask the question now though even if it seems heartless.

I hate questions like that though. The media are just trying to get a sound bite not actual insight. Either way he answers it hes fucked

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I hate questions like that though. The media are just trying to get a sound bite not actual insight. Either way he answers it hes fucked

That's every media question though.

You never actually get any info from any interview.

It's why LeBatard hates to even have athletes or coaches on to interview.

Top Bottom