• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 2 |OT| Remember the L-amo? Liberty sure does.

they only lost by one score last year. Auburn got better. Clemson got worse.

gotta take the 3 here

lol at the insinuation that the Clemson y'all played week one was anywhere close to the Clemson that won the natty. Them niggas slept through the first half of the season lmao. And Auburn being better remains to be seen. I'm so unimpressed by Stidham it isn't funny.

Still think Auburn wins though. Fucking barners

Good lord OSU looks awful.....again. You know you're in trouble when you are winning 3-0 after two turnovers and a missed FG by the opposite team.

Velcro Fly

too bad they can't play Bedlam next week. OK St. would shit on them. But give them the season to gel and get better and OU will probably win.

OSU might be a two-loss team at best. For as much as Michigan looked subpar today, they'll shut down this one-dimensional offense with ease.

I hate how networks are so desperate to get their advertising dollars, that they'll go to commercial before they find out what the penalty is before going to break

That played worked so well that I'm convinced Mayfield isn't hurt and him limping off the field was just part of the play lmfaaaaaooooooo

Urban Meyer, until you do right by Florida, your offense will be just as anemic as theirs is.

Top Bottom