• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 2 |OT| Remember the L-amo? Liberty sure does.

Velcro Fly

I feel like if there were on preseason polls a team that has so far played some average football like Ohio St. might not be #2 in the country.

HeySeuss

Agree big nut is a huge douche. I was somewhere once and he asked me if I wanted his autograph and just said no. And he said don't you know who I am, I literally laughed in his face

Yeah I've heard that too. I've talked to Buck I Guy multiple times, dude is pretty chill.

This makes me happy. This is like ND fans know that Rudy sucks.
Isn't the whole point of Rudy, that even Rudy knows that Rudy sucks?

As a Catholic child raised in like one of the biggest catholic cities in the US that also hated Norte Dame, I had that shit propaganda thrown in my face constantly.

OU is dominating the stats; hard to believe it's 3-3.

I called OSU to win and I bet even if they continue to get beaten up on yards Urbs will find a way to win.

Nialrot

Lol why fake the handoff.. Gus just stop.

You've been hammering it with Petteway the whole time on 3rd/4th down.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Still think Clemson is better than OSU and OU despite the noob QB.

Also ND and UGA both blow ass on offense too.

They've just eaked out a couple more plays than the OU OSU game.

HeySeuss

Huh. The one time I met him, I told him I was visiting from out of town and asked if I could take a photo with him. He tried to charge me 20 bucks.

Could be, I never ask for pics because I always forget. Seemed nice enough, but then again it's hard to get a good feel for someone from 30 seconds of casual conversation a couple times. I've never met the other guy but I've not heard very many good things.

Velcro Fly

Clemson's defense puts them above whatever Ohio St./Oklahoma have done tonight. It's incredibly hard to rank teams now because almost all of them have looked really bad for long stretches.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Clemson's defense puts them above whatever Ohio St./Oklahoma have done tonight. It's incredibly hard to rank teams now because almost all of them have looked really bad for long stretches.

Meanwhile Nick Saban laughs at everyone else noobing it up.

HeySeuss

I hope we can make our patented halftime adjustments because this game looks like straight garage. Establish JK and Weber and run the damn ball.

Top Bottom