• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 6 |OT| It Just Means More (TM)

ryseing

Yeah, it's that stupid Raycom game that starts at 12:30. For me, it's on CBS, so I miss the start of the 3:30 game. Must stink more to miss an actual national game.

Oh, I definitely sympathize with you, especially as you're an SEC fan stuck in ACC country.

What's even worse is that there are two local affiliates showing the same game, and the Fox one will be replaying the Oklahoma game later instead of showing it now, when it matters.

It's 2017 y'all. This nonsense is unacceptable.

Whatever. Resorted to watching it on my computer.

ag-my001

Oh, I definitely sympathize with you, especially as you're an SEC fan stuck in ACC country.

What's even worse is that there are two local affiliates showing the same game, and the Fox one will be replaying the Oklahoma game later instead of showing it now, when it matters.

It's 2017 y'all. This nonsense is unacceptable.

Whatever. Resorted to watching it on my computer.
Not even that anymore: with Maryland moving to the B1G, I was hoping this would get fixed. Maybe the contract hasn't run out yet, but I have to believe they get angry calls every week the first game runs long.

ryseing

Not even that anymore: with Maryland moving to the B1G, I was hoping this would get fixed. Maybe the contract hasn't run out yet, but I have to believe they get angry calls every week the first game runs long.

My bad. Thought you were in one of the Carolinas/Virginia.

My only hope is that once the ACC gets its own network this nonsense gets figured out.

Top Bottom