• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 25 | Gameplay Deep Dive

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
The CampusIQ gameplay feature set introduces an all-new composure system, player Wear & Tear, screen-shaking homefield advantages and dozens of diverse playstyles across 134 FBS schools. Learn More 👉 http://x.ea.com/80414

In EA SPORTS College Football 25 for PlayStation5 and Xbox Series X|S, experience explosive gameplay variety across 134 FBS schools and immerse yourself in the iconic atmospheres of college football as you chase college greatness.

[Sigma]

It's been over 10 years since I bought an EA football game. Time to get back into College Football. Can't wait to start Dynasty mode with my Noles!

Last edited:

GinSama

Anyone from UK is going to buy physical?? I really want to buy it physical but I can find any retail here selling the game.

ManaByte

Picked up the MVP Bundle last night on Xbox with the EA Play discount. $135 for two $100 games is an insane deal no matter what others on this site think.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
At least with EA, you know it’s a labour of love. No way they just re-skinned NFL 24 and changed the crowd noise.

Tiburon has actually have spent years building this game from the ground up and done tons of legwork on getting the little details right for all 130+ teams that play Division 1 college football. It may end up not being any good, but it's definitely not a re-skin.

Anyone interested in an online dynasty?

Sacred

Tiburon has actually have spent years building this game from the ground up and done tons of legwork on getting the little details right for all 130+ teams that play Division 1 college football. It may end up not being any good, but it's definitely not a re-skin.

Anyone interested in an online dynasty?
The frostbyte engine and animations from Madden 17-25 are quite evident though.

Top Bottom