• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryseing

I just want to note that it's a huge missed opportunity for the Fiesta Bowl not to be in VR.

Seems like stupid easy cross-promotion for PlayStation.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
So Kentucky's HC Mark Stoops went fucking nuts at halftime and had to be restrained.

screenshot_2016-12-31jkx78.png

Gurrry

Thats what Washington has to do. Single high safety. Bring up the DBs and LBs and focus on the run. Saban is too scared to throw.

And stop running cover 2 and giving up those comeback routes on the sidelines. Thats all Bama has done besides running.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook

He was pissed about the way the half ended with the refs. He also was pissed about what he thought was an injury to his player on a chop block even though his own player just rolled into another of his own players. The Announcers even said so and it was clear on the replay.

At one point in the 1st half he was like half way out on the field just yelling F bombs to the whole world.

ESPN was just laughing. Lol

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
He was pissed about the way the half ended with the refs. He also was pissed about what he thought was an injury to his player on a chop block even though his own player just rolled into another of his own players. The Announcers even said so and it was clear on the replay.

At one point in the 1st half he was like half way out on the field just yelling F bombs to the whole world.

ESPN was just laughing. Lol
What a douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom