• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevtones

Good lord get fucked Huskies.

That was big boy football if I've ever seen it. Kiffin called that beautifully.

Scary part is that the Huskies strength is tackling and they don't seem to be able to tackle Bama.

Gurrry

Last time I checked the game is tied. It aint over just cause Bama scored.

Washington has to sell out to the run though. Make Hurts beat you throwing. Let your DB's do their thing and get the eventual pick.

tebunker

Banned
That's the Bo we've been waiting for all season.

He's been there season we've just been doing a different rotation.

Bo also had to work on pass blocking and route running. I honestly love our three headed monster at rb. Keeps em fresh and Bo closed out several games this year.

I do agree having him take charge and looking like he won't be denied every carry is notna good thing for UW.

shanafan

Yep, that's right coach. Not even one point on Alabama last year.

ptcT1gq.jpg

I didn't know they were building a new Georgia Dome. Wonder if the city will tear down the original or if there will be a lobby to keep it because of the history like we did in Houston for the dormant Astrodome

I didn't know they were building a new Georgia Dome. Wonder if the city will tear down the original or if there will be a lobby to keep it because of the history like we did in Houston for the dormant Astrodome
I'd think it would come down. Would impede development around the new stadium. And Georgia State is moving to Turner Field I think for football, so probably not much use for the old Georgia Dome.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
It's the coaching churn, and that's all it is. The athletes and talent are all still there.

Thought that H&R commercial was a Samsung joint, what with all the explosions around the office lmao

Lot of coaching transition throughout the league.

Don't disagree.

I just think the transition to the new class for a lot of schools is either up in the air like at UGA or a clear step down like at USCe.

PS: Laugh at Eddie O at LSU, but I'd rather have him than the coaches at Ark, either Miss school, Burn, Vandy, Kentucky, USCe which puts him in the top half of coaches before his 1st year as full head coach.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I'm always amused that anytime the Alabama O line gets a false start penalty the first thing the camera does is zoom in on Saban, hoping for a blow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom