• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Fuck all y'all:

C1CrQgsUoAArMks.jpg

Ringo's pulling for Bama.

Sulik2

LOL. There is that pro OSU bias. That was clearly a yard short of that spot. You can't just be good enough beat OSU gotta beat the refs too.

I feel like I've read this every year for the last five years.

Tennessee has improved the last five years, just much slower than expected given their recruiting.

Florida has improved the last couple of years.

Georgia has been stagnant. But with Chubb and Michel coming back, their QB sorted and their potential recruiting class, they should be better next year.

ryseing

the SEC east is going to get stronger with Georgia, Tennessee and Florida all going to improve next year.

Tennessee will never win the division under Butch. McElwain sucks at recruiting and it's only going to get worse with all of the new coaching talent in Florida sniping the underrated 2/3 stars. I still have my doubts about Governor Kirby and Georgia, but Eason is a good one.

If one of Wake/NCSU/Syracuse gets its shit together the Coastal will be the best division in CFB. Absolute nonsense that Clemson would be better off in the SEC.

andycapps

I feel like I've read this every year for the last five years.
Tennessee shouldn't be better. Tennessee is losing everyone. This was their year to put up or shut up. Florida's recruiting is pretty bad so I don't know how much better they can be expected to be.

Georgia on the other hand will have a 2nd year coach which is usually enough to give at least a 2-3 game win improvement, especially when combined with the #3 recruiting class, may end up at #2 by NSD.

Still, let everyone pick Tennessee again. I'm cool with that.

Tennessee will never win the division under Butch. McElwain sucks at recruiting and it's only going to get worse with all of the new coaching talent in Florida sniping the underrated 2/3 stars. I still have my doubts about Governor Kirby and Georgia, but Eason is a good one.

yep agree with the Butch comment.

I didnt know about McEwain's results, but surely the Gators can still recruit the top Florida talent by being in the SEC (which is a big pull for players).

I was reading how Georgia is potentially getting 4 or 5 five-star players from georgia in next years class. Surely Kirby can do something with that.

MIMIC

Banned
LOL this shit is bad. Can't kick FGs, can't catch perfect passes, can't protect the QB. And Clemson is feasting on this fuckery. This shit is over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom