• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This game isn't over and TOSU could have the lead if not for the turnovers. Those TOs are often why the games turn out the way they do. I think Oregon is better than FSU, but not as good as the final score was. Without those TOs, they might win by 10, or at least go well into the 4th before they put the game away.

ag-my001

This. There are only ever 2 or 3 teams capable of winning the title each year. Plus, this has gone on long enough. Bama probably smashes Oregon next game. PEACE.
I'd say three teams this year: Alabama, Oregon, and TCU. Good thing the committee didn't mess it up!

very disappointing. was hoping all day for OSU to show up... no living here in SEC country every fan of every SEC team will go on about how great they all are because of alabama's success.

Talon

This game isn't over and TOSU could have the lead if not for the turnovers. Those TOs are often why the games turn out the way they do. I think Oregon is better than FSU, but not as good as the final score was. Without those TOs, they might win by 10, or at least go well into the 4th before they put the game away.
So you're saying that turnovers are bad?

Startling conclusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom