• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silkworm

Man I hope this is true....

Florida set to hire Oregon’s WR Coach Matt Lubick according to multiple sources

No confirmation so it might not materialize but if this comes to pass, Coach McElwain has put together an awesome coaching staff in all phases (and it will still be a great staff even if they don't get Matt Lubick). Now they just need more talented players for these coaches to work with *fingers crossed for recruiting*

Go Gators! :)

Go Oregon/Buckeyes! (don't love/hate either team so I'll root for whoever is trailing)

Piggus

D3EDrZD.jpg

ag-my001

Off topic OP needs to be edited again to include the storylines for the uninformed to rant self- righteously about.

Oregon players suspended: a coach with integrity or drug laws gone mad?

tOSU extra practice time: arcane and stupid rules or Urban Meyer played the long game.

And of course mre's original coach vs. everyone else salary discussion.

ag-my001

I can't remember if I ever got into Yahoo to pick the game, not that it really matters with how far behind I am.

Ducks win, 42-34.

I'm actually surprised by how *not* nervous I am. I was far more nervous about the Bama game, and they were a bigger underdog in that one than they are in this one.

It's been kinda hard to hate Oregon since Chip left, and I have more than a few friends who are Oregon grads, and they're SO NERVOUS. Feels like the pressure is all on them.

cdyhybrid

Pac-12 Conference Twitter account is retweeting posts by official Pac-12 football accounts supporting Nike U.

If UW posts one I might give up college football.

I'm actually surprised by how *not* nervous I am. I was far more nervous about the Bama game, and they were a bigger underdog in that one than they are in this one.

It's been kinda hard to hate Oregon since Chip left, and I have more than a few friends who are Oregon grads, and they're SO NERVOUS. Feels like the pressure is all on them.

We're for sure playing house money, and its kind of a good feeling. I cant hate if Oregon wins, Helfrich and Mariota seem like good dudes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom